Enroll Now and Start Today!
Excel High School offers Middle School, High School, Honors/AP,
College in High School, and Summer School. All courses are available with integrated ELL tools,
for students that need English Language Learning Support.
Choose the program below that best fits your needs. We encourage you to call admissions with questions at 800-620-3844.
Over 100+ Courses. Low Monthly Payment Plans.
A) Adult Fast Path High School Diploma Ages 18+
B) Adult Fast Path Dual Enrollment High School Diploma+College Certificate/Credits Ages 18+
C) Adult ELL, English Language Learning Fast Path High School Diploma Ages 18+
D) Standard High School Diploma ages 14-17 (Grades 9-12 Traditional Curriculum) + Online Tutoring
E) Honors High School Diploma ages 14-18 (Grades 9-12 Honors Curriculum) Advanced Diploma + Online Tutoring
F) ELL Standard High School Diploma ages 14-17 (Grades 9-12 - English Language Learners)
G) Honors/AP High School Diploma ages 14-17 (Grades 9-12 Honors/AP Curriculum) Advanced Diploma
Enroll today, and begin courses 08-02-2021
H) Dual Enrollment / High School Diploma+College Certificate/Credits - Grades 11& 12+College + Online Tutoring
I) Dual Enrollment / High School Diploma+College Certificate/Credits - Grades 12+College + Online Tutoring
K) Online Middle School (Grades 6-8)
Enroll today, and begin courses 09-06-2021
L) California A-G Approved Online Courses. Full or part-time enrollment.
N) Online Prep Course for the GED® Test $ 169
O) Online Prep Course for the SAT® Exam $ 199
*Flexible Path is self-paced independent study.
*Guided Path is direct study with deadlines. Great for students that need more structure
- Middle school students must be age 11+ and have completed 5th grade
- High School students must be age 14+ and have completed 8th grade
- Adults students must be age 18+
- Students transferring credits to Excel High School must provide an official transcript from previous high school
Click Here for Program Enrollment Agreements
Dual Enrolment Admission Requirements
- Dual High School/College Enrollment requirements can be found by clicking here
- High School juniors and seniors who are current with credits and have a GPA of 3.0 or higher qualify for Excel’s dual enrollment program.
- All adult learners that have completed credits for 9th and 10th grade qualify for the dual enrollment program.
- High school sophomores that have a minimum GPA of 3.0 or higher and pass college readiness by completing the ACCUPLACER qualify for the dual enrollment program.
Please call or text an enrollment counselor at (952) 465-3700 to determine which program will work best for your needs. We are always here to support you every step of the way.