Turnkey Online School from Excel High School (Middle School, High School, Adult, & College)
Excel offers a complete solution for your public, non-public school, or district. Public and Charter schools benefit by using Excel’s online courses to supplement learning initiatives, such as credit recovery, summer school, or full-time online high school within the district. With Excel Online, schools can increase their service area to the entire state or a national coverage area. Excel Online is also an excellent option for homeschool associations that need access to content-rich, robust, accredited online middle and high school courses.
Excel offers online middle and high school courses and honors and college in high school courses. We can also use White Label online courses to build your brand for your school or district. Excel Online offers state-of-the-art LMS/SIS systems that are provided free to our customers. Excel Online offers 24x7 online tutoring for a small fee, so your students get the support needed to be successful. Excel High School provides an all-in-one solution to support your online learning initiatives. The best part of partnering with Excel Online is we get you going fast! You can have confidence knowing that Excel High School is regionally and nationally accredited and aligned with State graduation standards.
Excel High School (Grades 6-12, Adult and College) Turnkey online School.
- Excel provides everything you need to offer online or blended courses to students worldwide.
- Offers open enrollment so that students can start any time of the year.
- Saves millions in development costs and eliminates years of course production time.
- Eliminates the need to have multiple vendors. Excel Online offers an all-in-one solution.
- Offers per student or site licensing so you can retain funds for growth.
- Supports ELL/ELS learners for a growing demographic.
- Offers 24x7 online tutoring options.
Who Should Launch an Online School?
- School Districts that want to keep funding in the district and stop revenue loss.
- Schools that need an accredited online program to support ELL/ELS students.
- Charter and non-public schools that want to increase their service area and provide additional services to the community while increasing revenue.
- Entrepreneurs with a passion for helping educate.
Excel Online offers a state-of-the-art learning management system (LMS), student information system (SIS), and curriculum library program, saving years of effort and millions of development costs. The Excel Online program has served over 100,000 learners over the past 5-years.
Excel Online offers over 100 online one and two-semester courses, and new courses come online monthly. Excel’s courses are designed to support students at any level and include ELL and ESL tools.
From Excel Education
All digital textbooks, lecture videos, labs, and activities are included in the digital curriculum. We work closely with our partners to ensure a successful program launch. Excel Online has a team of project managers and product specialists to get you online fast and ready to enroll students today.
Interested in learning more about partnering with Excel Education? Use the contact form below to schedule an exploratory demo of what Excel has to offer.