Excel High School (ELL) English Language Learning Online School
Excel High School offers all standard middle and high school courses in multiple languages. EHS is proud to be a global leader in online education. We work hard to support our international student community. For those students whose primary language is not English, standard courses are displayed in English and translated side by side to numerous languages. Text can also be translated and read aloud in students’ native language for enhanced comprehension. This program is a great option for ELS (English as a Second Language) students that need tools to improve their English skills.
Excel’s ELL (English Language Learning) Program is a great option if:
- English is not your primary language
- You struggle with the English language either written or spoken
- You are comfortable studying in your primary language but want to become proficient in English
- Traditional classroom high school does not support ELL
- You want to study on your own terms and schedule
- You are an adult learner and want to earn an accredited American high school diploma
- You want to graduate high school and attend college or university
- You’re an international student looking to earn a US accredited high school diploma and improve English proficiency.
- You are a school or school district with a large ELL population and need distance learning alternatives focused on successful learning pathways for your ELL students.
*Translated content may also be read aloud in English and students’ native language.
ELL Program Advantages
- Courses designed with student success in mind to deliver dual language instruction which allow students to study in their native language and English.
- Toggle between student's native language and English language as your English proficiency improves.
- Engaging lessons designed by subject matter experts in their respective fields, which prepares learners for success in college and beyond.
- Receive credit for previously completed courses from a local high school or high school in your country.
- Recovering credit for courses missed, failed, or incomplete.
- Taking a course or two to catch up with your graduating class.
- Supplementing your current school curriculum
About the Excel High School ELL High School Program
Flexibility – Learn on your Terms, Pace, and Schedule
Unlike traditional schools, EHS students may enroll any time of the year and work on their courses at a pace and schedule that works for them. Our self-paced curriculum provides students the flexibility of completing their coursework within a traditional timeframe or work faster or slower in online ELL courses. This focused learning framework allows students to explore their knowledge on a deeper level and grasp a full understanding of their course material.
Excel High School is regionally and nationally accredited by Cognia. We are also a candidate for accreditation with the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools. EHS is a state-recognized non-public school. We issue the same recognized high school diploma as public schools in America. Click Here to learn more.
Excel High School will accept up to 75% of previously earned credits. This will save both time and cost of completing the Excel High School online English Learning Program (ELL) Click Here to learn more about credit transfer from foreign schools.
Excel High School does not require an English proficiency exam, but we do recommend having a competency of beginner level in English to enroll in the ELL program.
We offer open enrollment, so students can enroll and start any time of the year.
Excel High School offers:
Online High School in Spanish
Online High School in Espanol
Online High School in Russian
Online High School in French
Online High School in Italian
Online High School in German
Online High School in Chinese
Online High School in many other languages
Questions? Please call or text the school today at 952-465-3700.