Excel High School - Online High School Programs
Excel High School currently offers the following Online High School Diploma and Certificate Programs:
24-credit college prep, accredited online high school diploma; grades 9-12Advanced, Honors High School Diploma - Designed for University Bound Graduates.
21-credit standard high school diploma; grades 9-12Standard High School Diploma - Designed for College, University, Employment & US Military Enlistment
18-credit standard, accredited high school diploma; grades 9-12Standard Diploma - Designed for College bound Students, Community College, Career College, Vocational Colleges, Community College & Employment.
Excel High School Offers:
- Accredited Full Time, Part Time & Adult High School Diploma Programs Online.
- Credit Recovery/Summer School/Honors Courses/College Courses Online.
- Online Test Preparation course to prepare for the GED ® test in person.
Excel High School courses are based upon Common Core, State, and National Standards. Our curriculum consists of engaging content that has been proven to be effective in preparing students for college and for their careers. Whether you are at a current grade level, behind in school or at an advanced level, we can accommodate your unique needs in an online environment, in which you will thrive and prosper. Excel High School is a unique online school that is designed to meet your specific needs, wherever you are in your education path.
Our curriculum features rigorous courses that have built-in assessments to ensure concept mastery with all lessons on every level.
Excel High School Curriculum Benefits:
- Rigorous online courses proven to improve student achievement.
- Based on Common Core and State Standards.
- Courses are available for current credit, credit recovery, summer school and PSEO.
- Our courses are specifically designed to prepare students for standard college entrance and placement tests such as the ACT, SAT, COMPASS, and ASVAB.