Excel High School ProgramsExcel High School currently offers the following Diploma and Certificate Programs:
- 24-credit college prep, online high school diploma, grades 9-12 (AdvancED Approved)
- 21-credit general studies, online high school completion diploma program; grades (9-12) (AdvancED Approved)
- 18-credit adult vocational studies, online high school diploma program; grades (9-12) (AdvancED Approved)
- Adult High School Equivalency Certificate Program Online (Not a diploma program) (Not an AdvancED program)
Excel High School Offers:
- Accredited Full Time Online High School Diploma Programs Online
- Credit Recovery/Summer School/Honors/Advanced Placement Courses
- Adult High School Equivalency Certificate Opportunities (Not an AdvancED Program)
- Online Test Preparation course to prepare for the GED ® test in person.
Please call an enrollment counselor at (952) 465-3700 to determine which program will work best for your needs. We are always here to support you.