Introduction to Accounting Online High School
Accounting is the language of business. After completing this course, you will have a major advantage when taking college accounting and possess the skills necessary for entry-level accounting and bookkeeping careers. During the course of the semester you will: prepare financial records, develop financial reports, enhance your general knowledge of business, and learn payroll and taxes.
Textbook: Accounting (Boundless CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Understand the basic principles of Accounting.
- Develop skills for reading and interpreting financial statements.
- Understand the importance of controlling and reporting various financial components.
- Acquire the capability for developing sound financial basis for accounting.
- Develop appropriate attitudes and the necessary ethics business accounting..
|Semester A||Semester B|
|1: Introduction to Accounting||9: Current and Contingent Liabilities|
|2: Accounting Information and the Cycle||10: The Time Value of Money|
|3: Overview of Financial Statements||11: Reporting of Long-Term Liabilities|
|4: Cash and Receivables||12: Reporting of Stockholders’ Equity|
|5: Controlling and Reporting of Inventories||13: Review of the Income Statement|
|6: Controlling and Reporting of Real Assets||14: Review of Statement of Cash Flows|
|7: Control and Report of Intangible Assets||15: Special Topics in Accounting|
|8: Valuation and Reporting of Investments||16: Analyzing Financial Statements|
A = 90-100%
B = 80-89%
C = 70-79%
D = 60-69%
F = under 59%
Final Exam ………………. 30%
Need more online high school courses (Click Here)