Dual Enrollment High School and College Credits Online. Earn a High School Diploma and College Credits Online through Dual Enrollment at Excel High School.
Beginning May 1st, 2020, Excel High School is pleased to offer dual enrollment at Excel High School and Washington Online Learning Institute (Excel’s accredited post-secondary institution). Students seeking an accredited high school diploma and undergraduate certificate from a regionally accredited institution will find tremendous value with Excel’s ACE program. Students earn high school and college credits for one low price.
Students enrolled in Excel’s ACE program(dual enrollment) will take required courses online through Excel High School and Washington Online. Students will meet requirements to earn a regionally accredited high school diploma and career certificate in the specializations listed below.
- Certificate in Pharmacy Technician (5-college credits)
- Certificate in Microsoft Office Specialist (5-college credits)
- Certificate in National Paralegal (15-college credits)
- Certificate in Medical Billing & Coding with Foundation Courses (18-college credits)
- Certificate in Immigration Law Specialist (6-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Business Administration (15-college credits)
- Certificate in Health Insurance & Reimbursement (4-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Finance (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Management & Leadership (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Accounting (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Marketing (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Economics (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Digital Marketing (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Health Care Administration (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Computer Networking (15-college credits)
- Undergraduate Certificate in Project Management (15-college credits)
Online Courses coming Fall 2020
- ACE English Composition
- ACE American Literature I
- ACE College Algebra
- ACE Sociology
- ACE Psychology
- ACE U.S. History
- ACE American Government
- ACE Biology
Excel High School/Washington Online has articulation agreements in place with partner institutions to ensure applicable WOLI credits transfer to other colleges and universities across the country toward associate and bachelor degree programs.
Requirements to enroll in the ACE Program:
The ACE Program is available for Excel High School juniors, seniors and all adult learners.
ACE students must have a GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
EHS may review ACT/SAT/ACCUPLACER scores if necessary, for placement
*Excel High School is a State recognized, regionally accredited high school. Excel is accredited by Cognia/AdvancED, NCA, SACS and NWAC. EHS is also a candidate for accreditation with the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools.
*Washington Online Learning Institute is licensed by the Minnesota Office of Higher Education, regionally accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools and recognized by the US Department of Education and listed with CHEA (Council on Higher Education Administration)