Excel High School Online Credit Recovery
A frustrating classroom experience, too much on your plate, distance learning during the pandemic, or health problems that kept you out of class: there are many reasons why students need to take credit recovery classes. Falling behind on credits can be a stressful experience, but Excel High School has a flexible, affordable option to help you get caught up and graduate on time. Don’t sit and stress about it any longer! Check out your options with Excel High School.
Excel High School’s Online Credit Recovery Courses are a great option if:
- You need to retake a class you previously didn’t pass.
- You didn’t earn credit for classes due to attendance issues.
- You struggled to earn credits in a traditional classroom.
- You need some help catching up after pandemic classes let you down.
- You want to graduate on time, but you’re not sure how.
Advantages of EHS’s Online Credit Recovery Courses
- Students who catch up on credits get to graduate on time.
- Our courses are 100% online. You can work on classes anywhere you have a reliable internet connection.
- We offer flexible scheduling with our self-paced curriculum.
- You can finish each full class in as few as 60 days.
- You have a full 12 months from the day you enroll to complete each course.
- You can easily email instructors for help.
- You can conveniently text us at 952-465-3700 with questions.
About Our Credit Recovery Courses
Excel High School is Regionally Accredited by Cognia, (formally AdvancED) the parent organization of the North Central Association CASI, the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools CASI, and the Northwest Accrediting Commission. You can check out our accreditation profile through Cognia’s Accreditation Registry.
By taking our accredited classes, you have the opportunity to easily transfer the credits you earn to your school. After you complete and pass all of your coursework, any essays, and your final exam, your grade will be recorded. That’s when you complete a transcript request so that your earned credits can be sent directly to your school.
Flexible & Self-paced
Our 100% online courses can be completed anywhere that you have access to a reliable internet connection and a working laptop or desktop computer. Our computer requirements are minimal, but to be sure we’re the right fit for you, you can check out our technical specifications as well.
We give you a full 12 months from the day you enroll to finish your classes, but you can earn your credits in as few as 60 days, making our courses a convenient option for credit recovery. You decide when and where to finish your work. Whether you prefer working a little bit each day at a steady pace or focusing your time all at once a few times a week, you’re in charge of your time and your class schedule.
At Excel, we pride ourselves on the variety of courses we offer our students. You can earn any of your traditional core classes for English, math, science, or social studies, but we also offer international languages and a large variety of elective courses as well.