High School Marketing Course
Excel High School's Marketing course offers a vibrant foray into the world of commerce, where students are equipped with the foundational skills to navigate the ever-evolving landscape of marketing. This course serves as a springboard into the complexities and excitement of promoting and selling products in the digital age. It's an essential primer for those curious about how businesses reach their customers and how brands become household names.
From the psychology behind consumer decisions to the intricacies of digital campaigns, students are introduced to a broad spectrum of marketing facets. The curriculum includes a thorough exploration of business-to-business dynamics, service marketing, brand development, and the increasingly critical role of social media in engaging audiences. Moreover, the course delves into the ethical considerations that modern marketers must navigate, ensuring students appreciate the responsibility that comes with influence.
This marketing course is not just about theory; it's about applying knowledge to the real world. Students will learn to craft marketing plans, develop strategies, and apply ethical practices to various business scenarios. It's about preparing future marketers to not just enter the business world, but to excel in it.
High School Marketing
In this introductory course, students will learn the principles of Marketing using real-world examples—learning what it takes to plan, launch, and market a product or service in today’s fast-paced business environment. This course covers an introduction to marketing, business-to-business marketing, services marketing, branding, social media marketing, and marketing ethics. Students will learn about marketing plans and strategies businesses use to market their products.
Textbook: Marketing - Boundless CC 4.0
- Understand basic marketing principles
- Understand the strategies and planning techniques used in marketing
- Describe how marketing plans are used
- Apply course concepts to everyday life
- Learn about the ethical aspects of marketing products and services
- Chapter 1: Introduction to Marketing
- Chapter 2: Marketing Strategies and Planning
- Chapter 3: The Marketing Environment
- Chapter 4: Consumer Marketing
- Chapter 5: Business-to-Business Marketing
- Chapter 6: Services Marketing
- Chapter 7: Global Marketing
- Chapter 8: Pricing
- Chapter 9: Products
- Chapter 10: Branding and Packaging
- Chapter 11: Marketing Channels
- Chapter 12: Integrated Marketing Communication
- Chapter 13: Advertising and Public Relations
- Chapter 14: Personal Selling and Sales Promotion
- Chapter 15: Social Media Marketing
- Chapter 16: Social Responsibility and Ethics
- Chapter 17: Introduction to Nonprofit Marketing
A = 90-100%
B = 80-89%
C = 70-79%
D = 60-69%
F = under 59%
How Much Does It Cost?
Standard high school courses are priced at an affordable $225 each. This cost-effective rate makes quality education accessible for every student.
Enrolling is Easy!
Begin the Enrollment Process
When you're ready to take the next step towards your education, simply click 'Enroll Now'. This will direct you to our dedicated student information system, Learnstage. Once there, simply click 'Enroll Now' located in the top right corner of the page.
Create Your Learn Stage Account
Next, you'll be asked to create your student account. This process begins with entering a valid email address and selecting a secure password. Following this, you'll be prompted to provide some essential information such as the students full name, date of birth, and address. On the last page, you will be asked to choose a security question.
Single course options at Excel High School range in price depending on their difficulty. Single course prices are below:
- Standard High School Courses: $225
- Honors High School Courses: $325
- (AP) High School Courses: $599
You're Ready To Start!
Once your payment has been received, you'll get an email with your student account details. This will be your portal to submit any previous academic transcripts, view vital account information, and navigate other critical resources. Your classes will be added automatically and adjusted based on your submitted transcripts (if applicable).