Introduction to Coding - Course Syllabus
This introductory Coding course presents the basic principles of programming, including
algorithms and logic. Students will engage in various programming interactivities that will
Textbook: © Excel Education Systems, Inc. - 2021
Throughout the course, you will meet the following goals:
• Describe the evolution of computing devices through the four generations.
• Define algorithm, variable, and syntax for programming languages.
• Examine common programming structures and logic, and programming languages.
• Analyze websites for effective use of HTML elements.
• Understand basic elements of Python by following project directions.
Module 1: Computer Basics
Module 2: The World of Computing
Module 3: Introduction to HTML
Module 4: Advanced Styles
Module 7: Introduction to Python
Module 8: More About Python
Module 9: Coding for Projects
Module 10: Coding for Projects II
A = 90-100%
B = 80-89%
C = 70-79%
D = 60-69%
F = under 59%
Chapter Quizzes…………. 35%
Written Assignments……. 35%
Mid-Term/Final Exams…. 30%
Need more online high school courses (Click Here)