Introduction to Tech Science High School Online
This course serves as a high-level introduction to a wide variety of technical sciences and engineering. 14 individual types of engineering are discussed, along with modules on Biotech Sciences, Genetic Sciences, Biogenetics, Information Technology, the Internet, and Computer Programming and Languages. Careers and Job Opportunities in the individual fields are also discussed.
Textbook: Excel Education Systems, Inc. - 2020©
- Throughout the course, you will meet the following goals:
- Describe the significance of science in various fields of engineering.
- Explain the importance that pharmacogenomics plays in the future of human health.
- Describe the importance and implications of the Human Genome Project.
- Describe how advances in science can improve the world’s food supply.
- Explain the basics of the information technology field and the role science plays in it.
- Describe how the world’s digital data is stored and managed.
- Understand the basics of computer programming and telematics.
1: Different Types of Engineering 1
2: Different Types of Engineering 2
3: Different Types of Engineering 3
4: Biotech Sciences
5: Genetic Sciences
7: Information Technology
8: The World Wide Web, Networks, and Data
9: Programming and Telematics
A = 90-100%
B = 80-89%
C = 70-79%
D = 60-69%
F = under 59%
Final Exam ………………. 30%
Need more online high school courses (Click Here)