Economics Online High School
This one-semester course presents timely and engaging content, Economics provides students with an understanding of the principles of economics. As they become familiar with how markets work, students interact with lessons to apply the key microeconomic concepts of supply and demand as well as the role of prices. This course encourages students to apply the economic way of thinking to a variety of situations relevant to their everyday lives.
Textbook: © Excel Education Systems, Inc. - 2021
- Compare and contrast economic systems, and describe how government, the factors of
production, and the principles of private ownership of property influence these systems.
- Understand how basic economic principles, including opportunity cost, specialization, and comparative advantage, affect markets and the production of goods and services.
- Analyze the relationship between supply and demand and the roles of consumers and
producers in influencing markets and trends.
- Identify the relationship between prices and the profit incentive.
- Define deregulation and list its effect on several industries.
Module 0: Personal Economics
Module 1: An Introduction to Economics
Module 2: Economics Concepts
Module 3: The Relationship Between Economics and Labor
Module 4: Economic Systems and Profits
Module 5: Markets and Business Types
Module 6: Economics and the U.S. Government
A = 90-100%
B = 80-89%
C = 70-79%
D = 60-69%
F = under 59%
Final Exam ……………….........30%
Need more online high school courses (Click Here)