Business Management Online High School
The course in business management will help to develop a business management culture, which is vital for promoting economic development. It is also intended to acquaint students with knowledge of principles and procedures in business and skills that are necessary for a successful business career. The course will further lead to the acquisition of attitudes that are necessary for success in modern business practice.
Textbook: Business Management (Boundless CC BY-SA 4.0)
- Recognize the main functional areas of business management.
- Acquire basic principles and techniques for managing a profitable business enterprise.
- Develop skills for solving business problems and minimizing business risks.
- Acquire the capability for developing sound financial basis for business.
- Develop appropriate attitudes and the necessary ethics for modern business.
|Semester A||Semester B|
|1: Introduction to Management||9: Leadership|
|2: Organizational Structure||10: Decision Making|
|3: Organizational Theory||11: Communication|
|4: Organizational Culture and Innovation||12: Strategic Management|
|5: Organizational Behavior||13: Ethics in Business|
|6: Groups, Teams, and Teamwork||14: Globalization and Business|
|7: Human Resource Management||15: Diversity in a Global World|
|8: Control||16: Entrepreneurship and Management|
A = 90-100%
B = 80-89%
C = 70-79%
D = 60-69%
F = under 59%
Written Assignments..... 35%
Final Exam ………………..... 30%
Need more online high school courses (Click Here)